Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deck-out in Decals party

My awesome neices are moving to Texas so I need to have some major girl-fun before they go. The main idea is to have a makeover and photoshoot. But it won' t be any boring makeover. I've found some incredibly fun products!


1. This is what I'm most excited about: www.violentlips.com

 

~ Violent Lips are decals for lips!! They have so many crazy amazing designs and come 3 in a pack! You can bet I'll be finding opportunities to wear these! I'm just mad I didn't find these in time for the 4th of July.
  








2. Next is a great product I've already tried out: www.jamberrynails.com

~More decal fun! Jamberry Nails are awesome! They stay on a long time and are easy to apply. Especially with a buddy. Using heat from a hairdryer they will bond to your nail. They have so many designs it's super hard to choose! Each sheet of decals you buy can be used for both hands and feet. And aren't I lucky, the business is based in my neighboring city of Lindon, UT :)




3. For our last party item we would have to wear some of these eye decals from Xotic Eyes. I haven't tried these yet:

Now I plan on going the route of buying through Ebay or maybe Amazon because this website is a dodgy place, since they make body appliques too. Thus no direct link. So be careful. And just stay away from the facebook fan page. I learned that the hard way, lol! Their eye appliques are so cool though! They come with the decal (which may include jewels), false eyelashes, and some matching glitter goo.
   
                  
 
Affording all of these would be the hard part but might be managed by sharing each pack. That's what I'll be doing! I might have to try the eye appliques another time. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment